Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

3D fluid flow in an L-shaped pipe

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello

I really appreciate any help. I am trying to model a 3D fluid flow model. This is an L-shaped pipe with a curved corner. I am doing a stationary model. I'm using version 4.0.
Inlet: laminar inlet, 0.05 m/s
Outlet: laminar outlet, 0 pressure
rho: 1000 kg/m^3
eta: 0.001 Pa*s
I am new with Comsol. There is a message saying there's a problem in Stationary1. I see this as a simple geometry, and it's just in preparation for more complex geometries that I'll need to model later on! Any ideas?

Thank you so much
Sylvana

0 Replies Last Post Sep 2, 2010, 4:40 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sylvana Garcia

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.