Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Viewing the equation system in Comsol 4.0

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
With Comsol 3.5a I often found it very useful to view the expressions for all the variables by going to Physics menu -> Equation system -> Subdomain settings.
With the 4.0 version, I can get some of the equations by going to Options -> Preferences -> Model builder -> Show equation view, but not all of them. Specifically, I would like to view the expression for the Viscoelastic stress tensor components (Structural Mechanics Module) and so far haven't been able to. Any suggestions on how to do this would be welcome !
Thanks,
Noemie

1 Reply Last Post Jun 8, 2010, 5:28 p.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Jun 8, 2010, 5:28 p.m. EDT
Apart from mathematics module, the rest will come with Comsol 4.0a version due this month.
Apart from mathematics module, the rest will come with Comsol 4.0a version due this month.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.