Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

wireless power transmission simulation help.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am very new in using comsol and have a little knowledge about comsol.I want to simulate wireless power system using comsol 4.3b.If someone give me some direction about how to simulate wireless power system then it will be great for me.I hope here in this blog there are so many experts.please someone expert help me.

5 Replies Last Post Aug 24, 2017, 11:09 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 16, 2013, 5:17 a.m. EDT

I am very new in using comsol and have a little knowledge about comsol.I want to simulate wireless power system using comsol 4.3b.If someone give me some direction about how to simulate wireless power system then it will be great for me.I hope here in this blog there are so many experts.please someone expert help me.

Perhaps you may need to use the RF module to simulate the wireless power system.
I am not sure whether what you want to simulate is "Magnetic Resonance for Wireless Power Transfer" like MIT researcher did, if it was, the "RF coil" example in RF module may be useful for you.
[QUOTE] I am very new in using comsol and have a little knowledge about comsol.I want to simulate wireless power system using comsol 4.3b.If someone give me some direction about how to simulate wireless power system then it will be great for me.I hope here in this blog there are so many experts.please someone expert help me. [/QUOTE] Perhaps you may need to use the RF module to simulate the wireless power system. I am not sure whether what you want to simulate is "Magnetic Resonance for Wireless Power Transfer" like MIT researcher did, if it was, the "RF coil" example in RF module may be useful for you.

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 17, 2013, 12:01 p.m. EDT
yes,i am trying to simulate is "Magnetic Resonance for Wireless Power Transfer" like MIT researcher did.So If you would give a direction how to proceed with RF module.please give me some advice how to proceed?thank u so much.
yes,i am trying to simulate is "Magnetic Resonance for Wireless Power Transfer" like MIT researcher did.So If you would give a direction how to proceed with RF module.please give me some advice how to proceed?thank u so much.

Posted: 10 years ago Apr 27, 2014, 9:49 p.m. EDT
Perhaps this thesis will be of interest to you, hdl.handle.net/1828/3502
Perhaps this thesis will be of interest to you, http://hdl.handle.net/1828/3502

Posted: 9 years ago Mar 27, 2015, 9:15 p.m. EDT

Hi,
I am new in Comsol and I'd like to use it to simulate wireless power transmission. Can you give me some directions? Thanks a lot
[QUOTE] I am very new in using comsol and have a little knowledge about comsol.I want to simulate wireless power system using comsol 4.3b.If someone give me some direction about how to simulate wireless power system then it will be great for me.I hope here in this blog there are so many experts.please someone expert help me. [/QUOTE] Hi, I am new in Comsol and I'd like to use it to simulate wireless power transmission. Can you give me some directions? Thanks a lot

Posted: 7 years ago Aug 24, 2017, 11:09 p.m. EDT
I'm new in Comsol simulation. Did you know how to use it in wireless power transmission? Please help me if you can. Thanks a lot.
I'm new in Comsol simulation. Did you know how to use it in wireless power transmission? Please help me if you can. Thanks a lot.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.