Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to output results in MATLAB livelink with COMSOL?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

A Finite element analysis was done in COMSOL and it was saved as .m file, so that i could run it in a livelink with matlab. The program executed and i got nothing as output i.e. there were no errors but it didn't worked as a normal matlab program.
So, my problem is :
# i want the following code( this is just a line) to run and give me the output on desktop i.e. a text file.
model.result.export('plot1').set('filename', 'C:\Users\Saurav\Desktop\s.txt');

Above line was not written by me it was created when i saved my COMSOL program as a matlab file. i changed the name of text from" r.txt" to "s.txt" to see output.
Please help me regarding this topic.

0 Replies Last Post Feb 27, 2013, 2:13 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Saurav Kumar

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.