How to define the Parameter of 2D optical_ring_resonator

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am a beginner of CONSOL who is studying the tutorial of COMSOL V6.2 using optical_ring_resonator.mph. I want to know how to define the dx (Separation between waveguides). Is the dx a distance between the wall of both waveguides? or, a distance between the center line of both waveguides?

thank you!

2 Replies Last Post Jan 30, 2024, 6:08 p.m. EST
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 3 months ago Jan 30, 2024, 11:31 a.m. EST
Updated: 3 months ago Jan 30, 2024, 12:11 p.m. EST

Hello Susumu,

In the Part Libraries window, select the part in question and click the "Open PDF Document" button (see attached screenshot) to reach the documentation for this part.

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Susumu, In the Part Libraries window, select the part in question and click the "Open PDF Document" button (see attached screenshot) to reach the documentation for this part. Jeff

Posted: 3 months ago Jan 30, 2024, 6:08 p.m. EST

Hi, Jeff! Thnak you for your kind reply! I am so happy to get the information. Best Regards!

Hi, Jeff! Thnak you for your kind reply! I am so happy to get the information. Best Regards!

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.