Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

pressure outlets

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

edit: figured ut out

I am trying to create an oscillating flow case . for as a start, i tried to create a simple 2D case with two pressure outlets. one with an oscillating pressure of 20,000 pascals and the other with a constent pressure of 0 (gauge). For some reason the 0 pressure outlet refueses to stay at 0 pascals.

I am enclosing some screen shots of the first cycle- the first half is as i expected- the left part oscilates and the right is maintained at 0 pascals. however, in the second half of the cycle the pressure at the right outlet drops.

the case is attached as well, and the boundary condition defintion. happy to supply any required information

0 Replies Last Post Jan 17, 2021, 4:41 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Guy Ramon

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.