Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Oblique incident wave from flux/source boundary condition in coefficient form pde

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

In application libarary, the "diffraction pattern" script give a good example for how to implement a incident wave from a flux/source boundary. Recently I've been working on a similar case except that the incident wave must come with an angle, but I can't figure out how to achieve it. Does anyone happen to know how to implement this?

BTW: In my case, setting a tilted boundary to give an oblique incident wave is not an option so please don't suggest me doing that.

Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to any reply.

Best wishes, Tim

0 Replies Last Post Nov 22, 2020, 5:05 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Yao-Ting Wang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.