Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Time dependent study of multiturn coil

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am a new user of Comsol Multiphysics. I want to study the time dependent response of two multiturn coils of finite dimension and In each coil the mangnitude of current is same but has a phase difference of 90 degree. I want to visualize the rotating field. I am not being able to perform the simulation.Can anyone help me?

1 Reply Last Post Sep 27, 2020, 2:55 p.m. EDT
Dave Greve Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago Sep 27, 2020, 2:55 p.m. EDT
  1. There are examples that are helpful. Start with the built-in examples, then do a search on this website.

2. Unless there is more to the problem, you are describing something best solved as frequency dependent not time dependent.

1. There are examples that are helpful. Start with the built-in examples, then do a search on this website. 2. Unless there is more to the problem, you are describing something best solved as frequency dependent not time dependent.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.