Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to export parametric sweep results with different domain among different runs?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am using the Mathematics PDE general form module to solve some PDE. When I export the results (say the solution at the final time step) to .txt format, the resulting file has two columns. The first column is the spatial coordinate, and the second column is the data I want.

Now suppose I do a parametric sweep, and each sweep has a different spatial domain (it is still a 1D interval, with the same number of uniformly-spaced points, just that the coordinates are scaled differently). If I want to export all results in the same .txt file, then we it fails because the solution is defined at different coordinartes for different runs. Are there any ways to export them all in one (rather than exporting each result separately and manually)?

0 Replies Last Post Jan 19, 2020, 8:17 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Physics student

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.