Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to simulate dendritic solidification with phase field method

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Does anyone know how to simulate dendritic solidification with phase field method,Can we communicate,I need your help,thank you so much.

4 Replies Last Post Mar 19, 2020, 4:24 a.m. EDT

Posted: 4 years ago Nov 12, 2019, 3:59 a.m. EST

I am currently doing dendrite simulation with COMSOL. We can communicate with each other. My email address is 78263256@qq.com

I am currently doing dendrite simulation with COMSOL. We can communicate with each other. My email address is 78263256@qq.com

Posted: 4 years ago Nov 12, 2019, 3:13 p.m. EST

Are you working on a binary alloy? I have a working case for the original Kobayashi model.

Are you working on a binary alloy? I have a working case for the original Kobayashi model.

Posted: 4 years ago Nov 13, 2019, 7:50 p.m. EST
Updated: 4 years ago Nov 13, 2019, 7:53 p.m. EST

I'm not working on a binary alloy, but in a similar way.I found that they all use the Phase-Field method to simulate the Ice crystal morphology.I think your model maybe can help me,can you send it to my email address which is 2024348724@qq.com.Thank you very much.

>Are you working on a binary alloy? I have a working case for the original Kobayashi model. > I'm not working on a binary alloy, but in a similar way.I found that they all use the Phase-Field method to simulate the Ice crystal morphology.I think your model maybe can help me,can you send it to my email address which is 2024348724@qq.com.Thank you very much.

Posted: 4 years ago Mar 19, 2020, 4:24 a.m. EDT

I'm working on a binary alloy,I have some problems about that. Can you send it to my email address which is 18811328919@163.com. Thank you very much.

>Are you working on a binary alloy? I have a working case for the original Kobayashi model. I'm working on a binary alloy,I have some problems about that. Can you send it to my email address which is 18811328919@163.com. Thank you very much.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.