Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Domain Plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

My 3D model is consisted of 3 domains

and i want to plot the temperature at domain 1 only.

Can you help?

Thanks

2 Replies Last Post Nov 20, 2011, 8:40 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 20, 2011, 2:45 a.m. EST
Hi

you have at least two ways ;)
1) you add a filter sub-node to your plot and you use the Boolean expression "dom ==1" or "dom==2" for domain 1, respectively 2 ...
2) you right click the data set, you duplicate your data set and then add a filter to the snd data set

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi you have at least two ways ;) 1) you add a filter sub-node to your plot and you use the Boolean expression "dom ==1" or "dom==2" for domain 1, respectively 2 ... 2) you right click the data set, you duplicate your data set and then add a filter to the snd data set -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 20, 2011, 8:40 a.m. EST
Thanks!

I solve the problem :)
Thanks! I solve the problem :)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.