Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to do nonlinear regression fit with matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I would like to know whether someone has experience with doing nonlinear regression fit with matlab.

I have exported the comsol code to matlab and wanna do nonlinear regression fit with matlab. In matlab there is a function called 'nlinfit'. I have tried but failed...and could not understand the error information.

if someone could give me an example, I really appreciate...

Thanks in advance.

Xin

1 Reply Last Post Aug 26, 2011, 12:40 p.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 26, 2011, 12:40 p.m. EDT
Hi Xin,

We have a free online tool that performs non-linear regression analysis. You can check it out at readerfit.com. The interface is very simple but if you have questions feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Robert
Hitachi Solutions
rlynde "at" miraibio com

Hi Xin, We have a free online tool that performs non-linear regression analysis. You can check it out at readerfit.com. The interface is very simple but if you have questions feel free to contact me. Regards, Robert Hitachi Solutions rlynde "at" miraibio com

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.