Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Meta-Surface Design based on Existing Paper

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am new to Comsol and simply trying to recreate the meta-lens design outlined in the linked paper, COMSOL Multiphysics Software as a Metasurface Design Tool for Plasmonic Based Flat Lenses. https://www.comsol.com/paper/download/363641/adomanis_paper.pdf

I am running into two issues, the first is the simulation takes really long to run (1+ hours). I'm not sure if this is more likely to be because I've meshed it badly or if my inital start conditions are poorly defined. Can anyone take a look at my design (linked below) and let me know your thougths?

The second issue is simple that my results are not matching what the paper describes. I have no idea why this is the case or what could be throwing it off. Again if anyone has a moment to look at it I would greatly apperciate it.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

0 Replies Last Post Oct 22, 2018, 9:02 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Jo

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.