Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Installation new COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Help me. I installed a new version COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4. When I load, I get such error

2018-10-09T21: 23: 11.166 + 03: 00 Using locale: en_US 2018-10-09T21: 23: 11.343 + 03: 00 Failed to load the file or the assembly "cstextrenderer_wpf.dll" or one of their dependencies. Invalid attempt to access memory address. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800703E6) 2018-10-09T21: 23: 11.346 + 03: 00 in ComsolDesktop.TextRenderer.CsTextRenderer.Init (String distrDir)     in ComsolDesktop.DesktopApplication..ctor ()     in ComsolDesktop.App.OnStartup (StartupEventArgs e)     in System.Windows.Application. <. ctor> b__1_0 (Object unused)     in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall (Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)     in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen (Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

1 Reply Last Post Oct 10, 2018, 8:59 a.m. EDT
Jan-Philipp Weiss COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago Oct 10, 2018, 8:59 a.m. EDT

Dear Valery,

Please contact COMSOL Support via your COMSOL Access account and we would be happy to assist you in resolving this installation problem.

Kind regards, Jan-Philipp COMSOL Support

Dear Valery, Please contact COMSOL Support via your COMSOL Access account and we would be happy to assist you in resolving this installation problem. Kind regards, Jan-Philipp COMSOL Support

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.