Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

x-axis shows always seconds

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I´m working on some simulations. My time-steps are hours. I implemented some 1D and 2D-Plots. Most of the times these plots show on x-axis hours as time steps. But sometimes - I don´t know why - COMSOL switches to seconds. Until now i couldn´t find how to chenage seconds to hour. Any idea?

Alessandro

1 Reply Last Post Jan 11, 2018, 10:31 a.m. EST
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago Jan 11, 2018, 10:31 a.m. EST

Alessandro,

I sometimes experienced this too, when the x-axis is set to 'Time'. What mostly helps is to set it to 'expression', use t as expression and set the unit accordingly.

Cheers Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
Alessandro, I sometimes experienced this too, when the x-axis is set to 'Time'. What mostly helps is to set it to 'expression', use t as expression and set the unit accordingly. Cheers Edgar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.