Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Adding two steps in study

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello i hope you all are doing very well. I have been stuck on a single step that if i have to add step 1: Stationary. step 2: Time Dependent. How to add these two steps in my study ???

Kind regards

-------------------
Asad

3 Replies Last Post Oct 16, 2017, 8:30 a.m. EDT
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 6 years ago Oct 13, 2017, 4:14 p.m. EDT

Hello Asad,

In the Model Builder, Right-click on the Study node, select Study Steps and then the type of step you want to add.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Asad, In the Model Builder, Right-click on the Study node, select Study Steps and then the type of step you want to add. Best, Jeff

Posted: 6 years ago Oct 15, 2017, 6:24 a.m. EDT

Thank you so much for your time. Actually sir you didn't followed my issue. Let me show you screen shot. As you can see in the picture someone added step 1 and step 2 in the study 1: Vibrating magnets. Can you help me how can i add these 2 steps ??

-------------------
Asad
Thank you so much for your time. Actually sir you didn't followed my issue. Let me show you screen shot. As you can see in the picture someone added step 1 and step 2 in the study 1: Vibrating magnets. Can you help me how can i add these 2 steps ??

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 6 years ago Oct 16, 2017, 8:30 a.m. EDT

Hello Asad,

If you currently have a blank study, i.e. one without any step, then follow the procedure I described above twice, once for each step you want to add. If I am still not understanding you, please consider contacting COMSOL support at support@comsol.com .

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Asad, If you currently have a blank study, i.e. one without any step, then follow the procedure I described above twice, once for each step you want to add. If I am still not understanding you, please consider contacting COMSOL support at support@comsol.com . Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.