Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Introducing the heat transport equation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I am a beginner user and I don't know how to introduce the heat transfer equation in the "PDE, Coefficient form" model with variable P (pressure). Now I need to find the vaiation of temperature vs. the length of a vertical pipe. This is a 1D problem. And I'm working in comsol 3.5a version.

I have attached a file with equation to be introduced (but have a problem with attaching comsol model)

I really hope someone can help me here.

Thank you in advance.

0 Replies Last Post Feb 20, 2011, 7:09 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Marzhan Kabiyeva

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.