Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL - MatLab combination without LiveLink( for MatLab)

Panagiotis Dimakopoulos

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I use a class kit license COMSOL version which doesn't include the livelink for MatLab.
However I want to run a loop in MatLab using some COMSOL outputs.
Specifically I want to write a MatLab code that makes some iterations. The MatLab code includes a set of data.
COMSOL reads these data as inputs and then returns some outputs.
I compare these outputs with the reference values,
and if the difference diverges from zero then I change the input values and I rerun the
COMSOL. I repeat this loop as long as the difference is much bigger than zero

I would like to find a way to obtain this without using LiveLink for MatLab, but I got stuck.
Is there any idea?

Thank you in advance.
PD

1 Reply Last Post Mar 18, 2016, 12:13 p.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago Mar 18, 2016, 12:13 p.m. EDT
Whatever you can do in MATALB you, can also do in the Application builder using methods. However, you need some basic knowledge of JAVA.
Whatever you can do in MATALB you, can also do in the Application builder using methods. However, you need some basic knowledge of JAVA.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.