Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to change the resin flow direction of a model?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am trying to use the model of Permeability Estimation Application ID: 33331 , As we know, in this example, the direction of the resin flow is from bottom up, and if I want to change the direciton of the resin flow such as from top to bottom or from right to left how can I set the boudary or change the parameter? Thank you very much!

1 Reply Last Post Feb 9, 2016, 4:23 a.m. EST

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago Feb 9, 2016, 4:23 a.m. EST
Dear Chen, in the documentation of the Periodic Flow Condition (using right-click + Help or F1), it is specified that the source and destination boundaries are arbitrary set by COMSOL Multiphysics. To set the direction flow you can add the subnode Periodic Flow Condition > Destination Selection and select one or the other boundary.
Dear Chen, in the documentation of the Periodic Flow Condition (using right-click + Help or F1), it is specified that the source and destination boundaries are arbitrary set by COMSOL Multiphysics. To set the direction flow you can add the subnode Periodic Flow Condition > Destination Selection and select one or the other boundary.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.