If you are looking to learn how to simulate microfluidics problems in the COMSOL Multiphysics environment, this is the course for you. During the 1-day Microfluidics course, we will give you a comprehensive overview of the Microfluidics Module, an add-on to COMSOL Multiphysics.
As part of the training, you will have the opportunity to solve relevant example problems during hands-on sessions. We will also present the physical and numerical basis of the software and discuss the features available in the Microfluidics Module. At the end of the course, you will know how to use the Microfluidics Module to model single- and two-phase flow.
- Single-phase flow:
- Pressure-driven flow
- Electroosmotic flow
- Electrophoretic flow
- Dielectrophoretic flow
- Magnetohydrodynamic flow
- Two-phase flow interface tracking methods:
- Level set
- Phase field
- Moving mesh
- Heat and mass transport
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
- Particle tracing
- Rarefied gas flow
This course assumes some familiarity with the basic concepts of fluid dynamics. We strongly recommend that those new to COMSOL Multiphysics take the COMSOL Multiphysics Intensive Training course prior to attending this class.
Pricing & Payment Methods
The price for this 1-day course is $695.00 per person.
- We offer an academic discount to those who qualify. The academic rate for this course is $395.
- A discounted group rate of $1,695 is offered for three attendees from the same commercial institution registering for this course. This discount may not be combined with any other offer.
- Commercial registrants who sign up for 3 or more consecutive days of training will qualify for 20% off their course fee. This discount may not be combined with any other offer.
We accept payment by credit card, company purchase order, check, wire, or direct deposit. For security purposes, please do not send credit card information via email. COMSOL will contact you by phone to confirm the payment information.
Mail payments or purchase orders to:
100 District Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803
Fax purchase orders to: