COMSOL CONFERENCE 2017 BOSTON
You are invited to attend the COMSOL Conference 2017 to advance your numerical simulation skills and connect with fellow modeling and design experts. This year’s event focuses on spreading the advantages of simulation through multiphysics analysis and specialized simulation apps. Thousands of attendees from around the world will share their experiences with modeling and building apps. Join us at the COMSOL Conference to:
- Interact with the COMSOL community and learn how to use simulation for design and research
- Stay up-to-date with current multiphysics modeling tools and technologies
- Pick up new simulation techniques in a variety of minicourses
- Get assistance for your modeling problems at demo stations
- Learn how to build and deploy simulation apps for your team or organization
- Draw inspiration for your next design innovation from leaders in multiphysics simulation
From Boston Logan Airport
Take the Blue Line Inbound from Airport Station to Park Street Station. Take the Green Line D from Park Street Station to Riverside Station. Riverside Station is 2 miles from the Boston Marriott Newton Hotel. Shuttle service is provided by the hotel to the conference.
We recommend that conference attendees stay at the conference venue, the Boston Marriott Newton. During the conference, all meals and refreshments are provided for you by COMSOL with all events conveniently located in the hotel itself. There is free parking for conference attendees. Book by September 15th to receive the discounted room rate of $198/night.