As part of our continued growth and sustained vision to be a leader in our sector, COMSOL is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our Bangalore based team and help drive continued growth of our India business. The COMSOL Multiphysics® software is used by scientists and engineers worldwide, to solve physical problems in their research, design, and development work.
As part of our marketing team you will be responsible for assisting with lead generation and developing new business within India. This will involve managing media relations, generating and processing leads, email marketing, market research and event management. The successful candidate will have strong verbal communication skills, excellent writing skills and superb attention to detail. You should have a keen interest in marketing, a proactive approach to problem solving, and an aptitude and interest in the high-tech sector.
This position is ideal for a recent graduate who wants to start a career in marketing or a young professional with up to 2 years of experience in marketing. If successful, you will join a close-knit team of sales, marketing and technical specialists that form an important part of this rapidly expanding global company.
• Research relevant conferences and exhibitions, and represent COMSOL at these events.
• Handling media communication and coordinating with media representatives.
• Creating and building new media relations.
• Managing the COMSOL brand on social media interfaces such as LinkedIn.
• Create effective marketing content that will be promoted on different channels, with a specific focus on email marketing.
• On-going reporting and analysis of events results & statistics.
• General support to marketing and sales teams in all aspects of marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related area.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong research skills.
• Interest in the high-tech industry.
• High energy, self-motivated, quick learning with a flexible nature.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What We Offer You
• Competitive salary.
• Good prospects for career progression.
• Professional and personal development in a fast growing high-tech software company.
• Work with creative and qualified team members in Boston and other international offices.
• Casual atmosphere in modern offices with private individual work spaces.
indicates required field
Cover Letter and Resume