As part of our continued growth and sustained vision to be a leader in our sector, COMSOL is seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant to join our Cambridge based team and help drive continued growth of our UK business. The COMSOL Multiphysics® software is used by scientists and engineers worldwide, to solve physical problems in their research, design, and development work.
As part of our marketing team you will be responsible for assisting with lead generation and developing new business within the UK and Ireland. This will involve organizing and managing webinars, generating and processing leads, email marketing, market research and event management. The successful candidate will have strong verbal communication skills, excellent writing skills and superb attention to detail. You should have a keen interest in marketing, a proactive approach to problem solving, and an aptitude and interest in the high-tech sector.
This position is ideal for a recent graduate who wants to start a career in marketing or a young professional with up to 2 years of experience in marketing or inside sales. If successful, you will join a close-knit team of sales, marketing and technical specialists that form an important part of this rapidly expanding global company.
- Organization of COMSOL public webinars.
- Promotion of events through email, web announcements, telemarketing and media partners.
- Optimize marketing campaigns to promote COMSOL events and products to existing leads, with a specific focus on email marketing.
- Conduct research to identify new organizations who may have an interest in our product and assist the sales team to promote events to these organizations.
- On-going reporting and analysis of events results & statistics.
- Maintain our CRM system.
- General support to marketing and sales teams in all aspects of marketing.
- Research and explore innovative ways of promoting COMSOL events.
- Research relevant conferences and exhibitions, and represent COMSOL at these events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related area.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Interest in the high-tech industry.
- High energy, self-motivated, quick learning with a flexible nature.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holidays
- Company pension
- Good prospects for career progression.
- Professional and personal development in a fast growing high-tech software company.
- Work with creative and qualified team members in Cambridge and other international offices.
- Casual atmosphere in modern offices with private individual work spaces, meeting rooms, relaxing communal areas, parking and close to the city centre.
||Cambridge, United Kingdom
indicates required field
Cover Letter and Resume