Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Important question about imaging results

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

Attached is an image of the model I am completing. I have a question I deem to be very important would truly appreciate a response. Is there anyway I could emphasize the temperature gradient across the gold resistor/polymer cavity interface by changing the temperature range of the graph? Like trying to make it 385 to 395 K?

Any help will be appreciated,
Daniel

2 Replies Last Post Sep 13, 2010, 2:05 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 13, 2010, 12:44 a.m. EDT
Hi

Yes in both 3.5 and 4 you can a) choose units i.e.[degC] would probabl be more appropriate and change the scale (min,max). I often add also a countour graphs on top to easier see the steps

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi Yes in both 3.5 and 4 you can a) choose units i.e.[degC] would probabl be more appropriate and change the scale (min,max). I often add also a countour graphs on top to easier see the steps -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 13, 2010, 2:05 a.m. EDT
Ivar,

THANK YOU! Can't believe I never noticed that nice range button placed so closely to the expression field and everything else. Hah. I appreciate your time and help

Daniel
Ivar, THANK YOU! Can't believe I never noticed that nice range button placed so closely to the expression field and everything else. Hah. I appreciate your time and help Daniel

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.