Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error: Table already in use by probes.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi Everyone,

I am doing Multiphysics Topology Optimization in COMSOL 5.6. Can someone help me how can I avoid this error, when I start my Study 3 after running Study 1 and Study 2 successfully.

Table already in use by probes. - Node: Optimization Solver 1 - Table: Objective Probe Table 3

Moreover have anyone given RMS (Root mean square velocity) in Objective function as I get an error that there is no such term in Solid Mechanics (solid). Can anyone help how can I avoid this error as well. I will also be happy to discuss my idea on this aswell.. I am really stuck with these errors. Kindly post or answer to my post. Thanks BR Fahad.

1 Reply Last Post Apr 11, 2023, 6:44 a.m. EDT
Kristian Ejlebjærg Jensen COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 year ago Apr 11, 2023, 6:44 a.m. EDT

Hi

Your COMSOL probably crashed and this caused the model to be in a inconsistent state. It should be possible to fix by setting Output table=New. I suggest you contact support, if you want help with the other issue.

Best regards, Kristian E. Jensen Technical Product Manager, Optimization

Hi Your COMSOL probably crashed and this caused the model to be in a inconsistent state. It should be possible to fix by setting Output table=New. I suggest you contact support, if you want help with the other issue. Best regards, Kristian E. Jensen Technical Product Manager, Optimization

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.