Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL solves the model but keeps showing empty plots

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

COMSOL solves a three-dimensional non-isothermal flow model based on internal flow over a random surface. However, it does not show the results after solving, even if I manually add a 3D plot group. Additionally, when I try to calculate derived values like surface or volume average those are calculated, which assures me that the solution has been calculated. I have tried saving the file and re-opening on a different computer but still encounter the same error. I have also tried changing the rendering preference to software but that too failed.

If anyone has any advice, it will be most helpful.

1 Reply Last Post Aug 14, 2021, 7:41 p.m. EDT
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago Aug 14, 2021, 7:41 p.m. EDT

I suggest you post your model to the forum.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
I suggest you post your model to the forum.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.