Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Graphical Glitches

Anish Mechanical Engineering

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I have had graphics issues like the mesh becomming blurred, toolbars disappearing . I am unable to even sketch anything in the graphics window nor view my results properly as on right click the window zooms in and becomes blurred.

I have tried reinstalling my intel graphics drivers , updated to the latest version. I have tried using the OpenGL, Directx, Software rendering, it does not solve the problem.

Please Help.!! Images

-------------------
C.Anish

2 Replies Last Post Jul 20, 2021, 1:13 a.m. EDT
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 3 years ago Jul 19, 2021, 7:42 p.m. EDT

Hmm. Does this happen with just Comsol Multiphysics or with other programs too? If you have an active license, I suggest you contact Comsol support for detailed assistance.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
Hmm. Does this happen with just Comsol Multiphysics or with other programs too? If you have an active license, I suggest you contact Comsol support for detailed assistance.

Anish Mechanical Engineering

Posted: 3 years ago Jul 20, 2021, 1:13 a.m. EDT

Thank you, I was able to solve it.It was just happening with COMSOL. It was probably due to multiple install-s of different versions. A clean install sorted the issue.

-------------------
C.Anish
Thank you, I was able to solve it.It was just happening with COMSOL. It was probably due to multiple install-s of different versions. A clean install sorted the issue.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.