Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

MEMs modelling

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone,

I'm a chemist who is hoping to start using microfabrication and was hoping to do some modelling before I moved into the actual experiments. I've installed COMSOL at the recommendation of a friend but was wondering if anyone had some MEMs models they could send me ? I've also got Matab. Any help anyone could offer would be very appreciated since I've always been more of an experimentalist and this stuff is VERY new to me.

1 Reply Last Post Feb 29, 2012, 12:54 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Feb 29, 2012, 12:54 a.m. EST
Hi

really the best way to start is to look at the videos in the main www site of COMSOL, then take the exercices of the model library and go through them

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi really the best way to start is to look at the videos in the main www site of COMSOL, then take the exercices of the model library and go through them -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.