Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Is it possible to add one weak term to available Application Modes?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

For example, I want to introduce one weak term in RF Module to represent a space distribution of current density. It seems no way to get this done in the Module.

Thanks!

2 Replies Last Post Feb 17, 2012, 6:51 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Feb 16, 2012, 3:40 p.m. EST
Hi

have you checked under tha min physics node, right-click GLOBAL ... ?
Sorry, that was for V4, not sure any longer how it is in V3.5, but I'm astonished that it is not there

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi have you checked under tha min physics node, right-click GLOBAL ... ? Sorry, that was for V4, not sure any longer how it is in V3.5, but I'm astonished that it is not there -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Feb 17, 2012, 6:51 a.m. EST
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your replies (also to my other questions)!

I find this can be done in Physics -> Equation System -> Subdomain Settings, when I choose to display equation system in weak form.

Cheers!
Hi, Thanks a lot for your replies (also to my other questions)! I find this can be done in Physics -> Equation System -> Subdomain Settings, when I choose to display equation system in weak form. Cheers!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.