Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

insert pulses, not only one pules

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi, i wanted to know if it possible to enter in comsol multiphysics 3.5 more than 1 bit (pules)? similar to the model library, RF module, optics and fhotonics, gaussian beam 3D, in this simulation you only have 1 bit. pls let me know if yes and how can i get an explanation how to do so. thanks.
sorry i cant attach my file its say file size.

1 Reply Last Post Dec 27, 2011, 4:44 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Dec 27, 2011, 4:44 a.m. EST
Hi

try a search on the Forum, it has ben discussed, in 3.5 I used to combine a modulus(,) function/operator with some expressions to get a pulse train

Do not frget the check that your solver stepping is resolving the repetition of pulses (" the default time stepping free-automatic" is mostly not adequate)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi try a search on the Forum, it has ben discussed, in 3.5 I used to combine a modulus(,) function/operator with some expressions to get a pulse train Do not frget the check that your solver stepping is resolving the repetition of pulses (" the default time stepping free-automatic" is mostly not adequate) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.