Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to get the frequency response of PZT electric impedance

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am a beginner of using comsol , i need to simulate the PZT DISK .

3 Replies Last Post Apr 7, 2011, 3:09 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 7, 2011, 1:43 a.m. EDT
Hi

the best way to learn how to use COMSOL is to read some of the books (not many in V4 yet) and specially to do the exercises of the model library, one by one. It takes some time, and one does not always find THE ONE exactly what one would want to do, but you learn the basics and then its much easier and faster to set up a new model

Have fun COMSOLING

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi the best way to learn how to use COMSOL is to read some of the books (not many in V4 yet) and specially to do the exercises of the model library, one by one. It takes some time, and one does not always find THE ONE exactly what one would want to do, but you learn the basics and then its much easier and faster to set up a new model Have fun COMSOLING -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 7, 2011, 3:05 a.m. EDT
Dear Ivar,

Thanks for your help.

Can you just suggest me some books or paper specialized in comsol dealing with PZT and/or acoustics.

zhihua

Dear Ivar, Thanks for your help. Can you just suggest me some books or paper specialized in comsol dealing with PZT and/or acoustics. zhihua

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 7, 2011, 3:09 a.m. EDT
Hi

not directly linked to COMSOL, but check the book reference on the main comsol site, and the videos + model librbay models (+ model exchange)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi not directly linked to COMSOL, but check the book reference on the main comsol site, and the videos + model librbay models (+ model exchange) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.