Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Issues with player

Venkatesulu Bandapalle

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am doing time dependent studies in ec interface and hence wanted to see the change in the results with time. I am using the 'Player' option available to view the results. My set time varies from 0 to 1200 sec with saved result for every 10 s.i.e about 120 frames are available. But the problem is it is playing playing only up to few seconds (few frames) and then stopping. How to resolve this?

thanks

1 Reply Last Post Apr 1, 2011, 10:57 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 1, 2011, 10:57 a.m. EDT
I'm facing the same problem. A error read "cannot create animation" came up to me in the process of exporting flash movie.
I'm facing the same problem. A error read "cannot create animation" came up to me in the process of exporting flash movie.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.